Request for assistance?

Michelle Schick

Feb 14, 2023, 6:52:13 PM2/14/23

I hope this email finds you well. I'm unable to speak over the phone due to a serious throat pain caused by laryngitis. Can I ask for a quick favor from you?

Please let me know when you get this

Michelle Schick

re...@frontier.com

Feb 14, 2023, 7:17:53 PM2/14/23
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michelle...Got your message 2/14/23 6:15PM. Sorry you are not feeling well. Will pray for a quick recovery. What do you need?
Bob

Michelle Schick

Feb 14, 2023, 8:09:11 PM2/14/23
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bob

I have been hacked & do not need anything. So sorry for this! I have been praying for you & hope you are feeling stronger! God bless!

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

re...@frontier.com

Feb 15, 2023, 2:56:44 PM2/15/23
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Michelle, I figured that was the situation. Slowly feeling better. Slow in
getting strength back.

PEACE