Casa cleaning

Diane McShane

Nov 28, 2016, 12:49:01 PM11/28/16
to The Move RSh1457109 via God Is On
Hi,
I plan to clean the Casa on Tuesday December 13th at 9 am. If one other person wants to help it would be greatly appreciated. There are 3 bathrooms, the kitchen to clean, vacuum the hall and the big room, and vacuum upstairs bedrooms. It took me 3 hours by myself. So not bad at all..
Thank you,
Diane McShane

Sent from my iPad

Jkwessbecher

Nov 30, 2016, 10:35:26 PM11/30/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Diane,
I'll be happy to help. See you on the 13th. Do indeed to bring anything.

Kaye Wessbecher

Sent from my iPad

Diane McShane

Dec 1, 2016, 5:18:00 PM12/1/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
No need to bring anything. All supplies are there. Thank you Kaye.
Diane

Sent from my iPad