Welcoming

Mary Jane

Oct 27, 2016, 11:34:08 PM10/27/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com

I have been putting my life on hold so to speak recently due to grieving, uncertainty, and pretty severe back pain.  We now know there is no back surgery in my future.  Glory be.  I can deal with the plan for treatment and hope for relief eventually.

Much more importantly, our son has so far, survived the CAT layoffs.  Such losses to so many family men and women.

I need to communicate with my so welcome co-chair and get a God is on the MOVE welcome group.  I am waiting til the coat drive is over.        Thank you for your patience AND please do not lose interest in this project.           Thankfully,  Inez Mitchell.    735-2151.   For any idea or just because

Sent from my iPad

Marcia May

Oct 28, 2016, 7:14:53 AM10/28/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Prayers for healing bodily and spiritually🙏🙏

Sent from my iPhone