Cleaning project

Jayne Weaver

Oct 26, 2016, 10:03:17 AM10/26/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
I talked with Father yesterday about doing a monthly cleaning at the rectory and I talked with Sister also about the Casa. They were both very enthusiastic and would appreciate the help. If anyone is interested let me know. I can give time every month for this project. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad

Caroline Higgins

Oct 26, 2016, 11:10:28 AM10/26/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
There may be some who are not on email who would like to know about this.
Nancy Klineman
Sings in the Choir
Caroline

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Jayne Weaver <weave...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I talked with Father yesterday about doing a monthly cleaning at the rectory and I talked with Sister also about the Casa.  They were both very enthusiastic and would appreciate the help. If anyone is interested let me know.  I can give time every month for this project. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad

Caroline Edwards Higgins
rce...@gmail.com
217-871-3105

Diane McShane

Oct 26, 2016, 12:55:39 PM10/26/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Please put me on your list to help in monthly cleanings.  Cell #574-261-0371.
Thank you,
Diane McShane

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to god-is-on-the-m...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/god-is-on-the-move/CA%2BBTXAFvApexak4bMAtUZY9gVDfiTfKRgjWekpHz%3DevrjX%3DoPA%40mail.gmail.com.

Carol Mills

Oct 26, 2016, 1:01:17 PM10/26/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
I can help in the future.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Express 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Jayne Weaver

Oct 27, 2016, 11:33:22 AM10/27/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for giving me Nancy's name. Do you have contact information for her?  Have a great weekend.

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to god-is-on-the-m...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/god-is-on-the-move/CA%2BBTXAFvApexak4bMAtUZY9gVDfiTfKRgjWekpHz%3DevrjX%3DoPA%40mail.gmail.com.

Jayne Weaver

Oct 27, 2016, 11:39:52 AM10/27/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to all who responded to my request for cleaning volunteers.   Again I can't tell you how excited Father and Sister are to have help with these tasks.  I will talk to Father about a cleaning date in November.  Fridays seem to be good days because the office staff isn't there.  I know not everyone can make certain dates, but if you can't come and still want to help I'm sure they would let people come on other days to clean a room or two.  I will send out information after I have talked to him.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and thank you again for your willingness to help.  God Bless!!

Sent from my iPad