Cleaning of rectory and Casa

Jayne Weaver

Oct 31, 2016, 4:02:22 PM10/31/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone. Diane spoke at length with Father last week to determine what needs to be cleaned in both houses. We will do our first monthly cleaning on Friday, November 18th at 9:00. As the date gets closer I will let you know where we will meet before we begin cleaning. All supplies will be provided. Please let me know if you will be able to help prior to the 18th. You can send a message through our group email or
weave...@hotmail.com. Let me know if you have any questions. We aren't sure how long it will take to clean since it's our first time, but any amount of time you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!

Sent from my iPad

Jkwessbecher

Nov 2, 2016, 5:31:45 PM11/2/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Jayne

I will be out of town the 18th but would like to help with the next cleaning day. Please let me know when you pick a date. Thanks for setting this up.

Kaye Wessbecher

Sent from my iPad

Jayne Weaver

Nov 2, 2016, 7:21:56 PM11/2/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kay. I'll let you know the December date.

Sent from my iPad