December Moment of Mercy & It's Pajama Time!

1 view

RSh14...@aol.com

Nov 27, 2016, 4:14:52 PM11/27/16
to God Is On The Move
We hope everyone had a very blessed Thanksgiving!  Please take note of a couple of announcements below.  Have a great week!

God is on the Move
December Moment of Mercy
Even though the Year of Mercy is over, we want to continue spreading God and Mercy.  For December, let’s help to clothe the needy by giving away some things out of our closets.  Give clothing to the second hand shops or a charity of your choice or give to PAJAMA TIME for Seniors as described below.

IT’S PAJAMA TIME!!!  -  we are collecting pajamas, night gowns and crew socks for men and women in the nursing homes.  Many times the residents do not have family close by to provide them with pajamas and socks.  We are accepting laundered new and used pajamas and socks to take to the nursing homes in Logan County.  Please bring them to Holy Family and place them in the wicker basket in the vestibule.  Thank you!

Sent from my iPad