Opportunity to serve

jim wessbecher

Oct 15, 2016, 4:05:40 PM10/15/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon God is on the move,

Together for Holy Family has scheduled a Holy Family parish workday on Saturday, October 22.  With no housekeeper, our parish staff has been maintaining their facilities. However,  due to all of the construction they can use some help with a good fall cleaning of the rectory and Casa.  We will begin working at 8:00 a.m. and will work no later than 4:00 p.m.  It is not necessary to stay all day.  If you have just a couple hours to volunteer, we can use your help.  Lunch will be provided so we will need a count of volunteers.  If you are able to help or have any questions, please contact Jim or Kaye Wessbecher at jkwess...@gmail.com or contact the parish office.

Thanks so much.  Have a great week!

Diane McShane

Oct 16, 2016, 9:17:23 AM10/16/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
I will help at 8 am.
Diane Mcshane

Sent from my iPad

Julie Benedict

Oct 16, 2016, 10:39:04 AM10/16/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Jim,
Our daughter from GA is visiting this week and we take her back to the airport in Peoria Sat. afternoon. If there is something that still needs to be done after Sat. , let us know and we can do it.
Larry and Julie

Sent from my iPhone

Carol Mills

Oct 16, 2016, 10:55:45 AM10/16/16
to 'Julie Benedict' via God Is On The Move

I will be there in spirit and will keep all your efforts in my prayers.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Isabel Vidal

Oct 16, 2016, 3:57:02 PM10/16/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
I volunteered to help Nancy Davis with the Love Repeated packing project. May be done by 1pm. I will come by after and see where I can help

Sent from my iPhone