Seminarian dinner

1 view

Diane McShane

Dec 27, 2016, 9:35:02 AM12/27/16
to The Move RSh1457109 via God Is On
Good Morning,
Tomorrow, Wednesday 28th, is the annual seminary dinner at the Spaulding Pastoral Center in Peoria. I should have posted this weeks ago. Not sure how the our parish office gets this information out. This is a dinner to meet our Peoria seminarians, support them, and donate to help pay for their seminary schooling. 5:30 cocktails 6:00 dinner. Let me know if you want to go. I can call if you are interested and see if we can still RSVP.
Diane McShane

Sent from my iPad

gill...@aol.com

Dec 27, 2016, 8:38:47 PM12/27/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Diane for the invitation but we are not able to attend. I appreciate your thinking of us.
Best Wishes, Sue Gillen