Cleaning

Jayne Weaver

Nov 14, 2016, 9:45:24 AM11/14/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. Just a reminder that we will be cleaning the rectory and Casa this Friday November 18th at 9:00 am. If you are able to help-even for a little while- we would greatly appreciate it. You can email me at weave...@hotmail.com. We plan on doing this one day a month to help out our priests and Sister Mary Lou. If you can't help this month I will be posting the December date next week. Thank you and wishing everyone a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!!

Sent from my iPad

Carol Mills

Nov 14, 2016, 10:09:09 AM11/14/16
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
I will plan on December.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Express 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Carol Mills

Nov 14, 2016, 10:09:21 AM11/14/16