Prayers for Kaye & Jim

RSh14...@aol.com

Aug 10, 2017, 11:14:36 PM8/10/17
to God Is On The Move
Dear God is on the Movers,

Please keep Jim and Kaye Wessbecher in your prayers. Their daughter Jamie passed into heaven yesterday after a battle with cancer.

Dear Lord,
We love you and we thank you for all you give us. It is so hard for us left here on earth, Lord, when you take one of your loved ones to be with you. We pray for Jim and Kaye and all of their family as they mourn the loss of their beloved Jamie. We ask you, Lord, to fill them with your love and to help relieve the ache in their hearts. We ask you to replace that ache, as time goes on, with pure love and the knowledge that Jamie is in the complete presence of Jesus with total happiness and peace. Help us all to accept your love, peace and your plans, Lord. Amen.

Sent from my iPad