God is on the move Crafters Whoo Hoo!

Caroline Higgins

Feb 5, 2017, 6:10:05 PM2/5/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
We want to give a Shout Out to the God is on the move Crafters.
They have been making Prayer blankets and have been distributing them with Rave reviews.
Thank you ladies.

--
Caroline Edwards Higgins
rce...@gmail.com

Julie Benedict

Feb 5, 2017, 6:17:06 PM2/5/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
I echo that!!  Great job ladies! May God bless you abundantly for sharing your time, skills, and love for the need of others! You are a great example for all of our church.
Not only is God on the Move, so are you!
Julie Benedict

Feb 5, 2017, 7:35:03 PM2/5/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Thanks crafter ladies!  God is on the Move!!!

Nancy

Sent from my iPhone

gill...@aol.com

Feb 5, 2017, 7:44:12 PM2/5/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
It has been a group effort and I think I speak for the group when I say we all got as much or more out of this project than the recipients. Thanks for all of your support! Keep us in mind for future project suggestions. We are trying to rebuild our goods to continue this project for others.    Sue

Feb 6, 2017, 5:23:13 PM2/6/17
to god-is-on-the-move
It always  takes leaders, but everyone benefits.  Congratulations and thanks to Sue and Caroline and all who have joined with them.  Janet L.

Feb 6, 2017, 5:40:34 PM2/6/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Inez,

This is Sue Gillen-----I was referring to making more prayer shawls and lap quilts. Do you knit? or sew? Think about joining us when you get back.