Fwd: God is on the move

Caroline Higgins

Oct 31, 2017, 10:16:26 AM10/31/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Please take a looks at this request. Let me know if any one can help. Thanks

Caroline Higgins

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Alicia A. Baker" <aba...@logancountycatholic.org>
Date: October 31, 2017 at 8:50:46 AM CDT
To: Caroline Higgins <rce...@gmail.com>
Subject: God is on the move

Hi Caroline

Here is the information you need per our phone conversation.

Diane Sheley’s husband Howard has been in Memorial for a month or so and now is in Lincoln not sure if at hospital or nursing home. She is in need of help with her yard. She is taking care of him and her elder mother who still lives at home along with working. Her address is 112 N Evans St Lincoln and phone numbers are home 217-732-9537 and work is 735-1296.

I was given the heads up that she is overwhelmed and worn out from another parishioner hopefully you will be able to find someone to help out.

You are awesome

Alicia

Jayne Weaver

Oct 31, 2017, 10:34:31 AM10/31/17
to god-is-on-the-move
Dave and I can help her.  I'm out of town but I can get with her later this week to find out what she needs.

Sent from myMail for iOS

Marcia May

Oct 31, 2017, 10:44:34 AM10/31/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if I post here but Holly Woodhall is looking for help making rosaries. Her group has dwindled and they have request to send rosaries to Puerto Rico.  I’ll let her know if you get volunteers
Marcia May

Sent from my iPad

Caroline Higgins

Oct 31, 2017, 7:51:37 PM10/31/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Thanks you
Alicia in the parish office may be able to offer more info too

Caroline Higgins

Joseph Reichle

Nov 1, 2017, 9:02:13 PM11/1/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com

I'd be happy to make rosaries for Holly.  Are they the world rosaries we've made in the past?  If she doesn't have my number, it's 737-6632.  She can text me so I can get the materials from her sometime.

Thanks, Marcia!  You're fab! ;)

Polly

Nov 2, 2017, 9:41:16 AM11/2/17
to god-is-on...@googlegroups.com
Jayne
Please let us know if this is more than a 1 man job. There may be others who can help with her yard
Caroline

Caroline Higgins

Jayne Weaver

Nov 2, 2017, 9:44:00 AM11/2/17
to god-is-on-the-move
I think we are okay.  Dave and I and Rick are going to do her leaves etc but they haven't come down yet.  I spoke with her last night and will go over there this weekend to kind of get an idea of what needs done.  Thanks!

Sent from myMail for iOS