Goclipse 0.11.0 released.

brunomedeiros

Jun 17, 2015, 12:23:30 PM6/17/15
to gocl...@googlegroups.com
A new Goclipse version is out, please read the Important Changes section of the changelog:

https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/releases/tag/v0.11.0

In particular you will need to Restore to Defaults the build options of existing Go projects.

dbel...@google.com

Jun 19, 2015, 1:12:40 PM6/19/15
to gocl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thank you for the new release!

Unfortunately, it breaks goclipse for me because I currently must run on Java 7.
Is there a way to get it working with Java 7?

Alternatively, can we make a repository for the old version that runs with Java 7? I tried to revert the update to the older version and eclipse complains that this operation is not possible since the older version is no longer available in the repository.

Thank you!
Dima

brunomedeiros

Jun 22, 2015, 11:31:46 AM6/22/15
to gocl...@googlegroups.com, dbel...@google.com, dbel...@google.com
Yeah, you can use the URL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/GoClipse/goclipse.github.io/0.10.1/releases/ as an update site for the previous version.

But why on Earth are you forced to be running Java 7?

Dima Belikov

Jun 22, 2015, 2:38:21 PM6/22/15
to brunomedeiros, gocl...@googlegroups.com
Turned out that I don't have to run Java 7 and I can run Java 8 :-)
Thank you, Bruno, for you help! I truly love this plugin.

Cheers,
Dima

brunomedeiros

Jul 1, 2015, 12:31:24 PM7/1/15