I'm new in project and would like to contribute on code development

hsnu...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 3:13:59 AM9/7/16
to goclipse
Hello Guys,

I'm just new to visit this project and like this tool. So may I join project as developer? I have Java experience with several years. Is there any simpler tasks recommended to be the first job to me to kick off?

Any advice will be very appreciated. Thank you very much.  :-)

Best Regards
White Hsu

brunomedeiros

Sep 13, 2016, 11:09:15 AM9/13/16
to goclipse, hsnu...@gmail.com
Hi, yes contributions are welcome. To get started, see https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/blob/master/README.md file for instructions on how setup up development environment, etc.

As for first task to start off, this might be a good one: https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/issues/222 . See my proposed solution in https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/issues/222#issuecomment-246713342 . It's a good one to start because it doesn't require much Eclipse knowledge, mainly just core Java.