Using a custom build script?

Shaya Potter

Jan 24, 2016, 12:44:57 PM1/24/16
to goclipse
I was wondering if there is an easy way to get goclipse to build with a custom build script?

i.e. I'm trying to hack on Google's cadvisor project which uses a makefile (but basically wraps a shell script) and would want the build target to call that script instead of trying to build it on its own.

Is there any way to do that?

brunomedeiros

Jan 26, 2016, 9:23:19 AM1/26/16
to goclipse
Yes, in the "Builders" page of the project properties dialog you can add a custom builder, basically a call to an external process (and then disable the built-in goclipse builder). However, by doing so, you won't get error markers in your editor from the build process.