Getting "Terminated, exit code: 0" error

bhuwan...@jabong.com

Mar 24, 2015, 6:47:35 AM3/24/15
to gocl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have installed Goclipse plugin in to eclipse "Juno". I have set GOROOT to the directory where "go" is installed. I have also set GOPATH and created below .go file under GOPATH/src/test1

package main

import (

"log"

)

func main() {

log.Printf("hello i am here")

}

When i am building the project, i am getting below error

 ^^^ Terminated, exit code: 0 ^^^

I am not able to figure out how to resolve it. Please help me out.

Thanks

Bhuwan

bhuwan...@jabong.com

Mar 24, 2015, 6:48:55 AM3/24/15
to gocl...@googlegroups.com, bhuwan...@jabong.com
Just to add that i am using OSX (mountain lion).
Message has been deleted

brunomedeiros

Mar 24, 2015, 10:31:08 AM3/24/15
to gocl...@googlegroups.com, bhuwan...@jabong.com
You got that message in the Go console? Then it's not an error, it's just an info message stating that the process started above has terminated sucessfully (it's likely `go build` that was started)

liu...@bytedance.com

Mar 19, 2016, 10:52:55 AM3/19/16
to goclipse, bhuwan...@jabong.com
Hello,I found the same problem;
How do you solve it?
thanks a lot;

在 2015年3月24日星期二 UTC+8下午6:47:35,bhuwan...@jabong.com写道:

Bhuwan Chandra Joshi

Mar 21, 2016, 12:56:29 AM3/21/16
to liu...@bytedance.com, goclipse
Hi,
As suggested by Bruno, it was not an error, it was only info.
--
Bhuwan

Technical Architect - Technology
103, Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, India, 122016
Visit us atwww.jabong.com

##
              # #
              ##