Stop a specific cue rather than all other cues

Charlie Hoyt

Nov 20, 2023, 5:00:38 PM11/20/23
to Go Button
Hi and thanks for the great app! I'm having trouble figuring out how to get the following scenario working with three go button taps:

Tap one: start loop A
Tap two: start loop B on top of loop A
Tap three: play a one-shot sound AND fade out only loop B, but leave loop A playing

Is this possible? Thanks in advance!

What would make sense to my brain is if one were able to add one or more "actions" that occur with "WHEN THIS CUE STARTS" just like you can add a "fade/stop" custom GO action.

Thanks again,

- charlie

_

Charlie Hoyt

Nov 20, 2023, 5:36:57 PM11/20/23
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Actually, nevermind. I figured it out! Didn't see that there was a "Fade Out/Start Next" action. So I just made tap three a Go Action within loop B.

Though I do think it would still be nice to have cues execute one or more actions along with the start of the cue. This could streamline building and troubleshooting cues. Thank you again for the great software!

- charlie

_