Feature request: quick-access edit

Allan Teichman

Nov 27, 2019, 2:43:48 PM11/27/19
to Go Button
Suggestion - a quick edit button in each cue block, to directly skip to an edit window on that specific cue.

Right now, you have to click Edit, then select the cue, then click the edit icon to get there. While useful for doing a whole series of edits (or a batch edit) on a bunch of different cues, the current arrangement seems like the long way around for quick edits to specific cues.

Thanks for considering this.

Anthony Hunt

Nov 27, 2019, 7:12:19 PM11/27/19
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Agree. It can be a bit of a headache.

On 27 Nov 2019, at 19:43, Allan Teichman <atei...@gmail.com> wrote:

Suggestion - a quick edit button in each cue block, to directly skip to an edit window on that specific cue.

Right now, you have to click Edit, then select the cue, then click the edit icon to get there. While useful for doing a whole series of edits (or a batch edit) on a bunch of different cues, the current arrangement seems like the long way around for quick edits to specific cues.

Thanks for considering this.

Brent Lord

Dec 2, 2019, 12:16:50 PM12/2/19
to Go Button
Hi Allan -

I've added your thoughts to our (very long!) list of feature requests for consideration.
Thanks for the feedback!

--
Brent Lord | Figure 53