On the fly cross fades

fvfa...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2020, 12:16:40 AM9/13/20
to Go Button
Any way to achieve this.  I programmed a hit to do the fade out but don’t know of a way to add a hit to fade in the next hit.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
FVF

Anthony Hunt

Kelly Wilhelmi

Frank V. Farrell

Sep 13, 2020, 9:49:57 AM9/13/20
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for replying.

Here is the need.

I'm playing a hit but the hit is going to run out and so I can fade all cues to get out early but I need to have the new cue to fade in as the one playing fades out.
A cross fade.
But on the fly.
I can't pre add the fade to a hit.

Thanks again for your help.

Fvf

Frank V. Farrell
Audio Engineer/ TD / PM / Nice guy

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Go Button" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/gobutton/624734B9-7AD1-4374-87FF-2EA66C0EBF74%40gmail.com.

Anthony Hunt

Sep 13, 2020, 11:29:25 AM9/13/20
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
As Kelly says, put a reasonable fade at the start of the second hit using the settings for it.

Frank V. Farrell

Sep 13, 2020, 2:23:40 PM9/13/20
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry I am not being clear.  The fade in needs to be impromptu.  I know I can program a fade in.

I need a way to fade in any cue randomly or better yet a way to trigger a cross fade of the current playing cue into what every cue I what at that time.

Hopefully that explains it.

This would work as a 360 cart. Does that make sense?