Go button and Airturn BT200/S-6

Laurent Montagne

Mar 10, 2023, 12:11:27 PM3/10/23
to Go Button
Hi,
Sorry for my english.
I have the airturn BT200/S6 and it doesn't work with the App "Go Button". I have an ipad 9 v16.3.1 Is it compatible? I try all modes and change switch on Airturn manager but it's not working.
Thanks for your help,
Laurent

Brent Lord

Mar 10, 2023, 1:16:56 PM3/10/23
to Go Button
Hi Laurent -

I see that my Support colleagues have also replied to you. For posterity here for the group, we recommend Mode 2 for AirTurn BT200 models. In that mode, your AirTurn will send arrow keystrokes to Go Button. These keystrokes can be mapped to any Go Button action using a profile in the in-app "Configure Remote Control" screen.

Each profile maps a set of remote control commands to Go Button actions. You can start with one of the built-in profiles, or you can create a new profile. You can manually add commands, or a much easier way is to press a button or pedal on your remote. The corresponding command will light up in the profile editor screen, adding it to the screen if needed. Then you can tap on the command to select the Go Button action you want that command to perform.

You can read more about this in the Go Button Documentation here:

Brent

Laurent Montagne

Mar 10, 2023, 4:16:14 PM3/10/23
to Go Button
Hi Brest,
Thanks for your answer but it doesn’t work. I configured with your  built-in profile for the AirTurn BT200 and i put my remote in Mode 2. But When i press a pedal on my remote, there is no corresponding command will light up in the profile editor screen. I don’t understand!
Thanks,
Laurent

Laurent Montagne

Mar 10, 2023, 4:19:01 PM3/10/23
to Go Button
Sorry, it was « Hi Brent »

Brent Lord

Mar 17, 2023, 4:55:06 PM3/17/23
to Go Button
HI Laurent -

Were you able to figure out the situation with your BT200?   I wish we could be more help, but Go Button simply receives keystrokes or commands from iOS when it is the frontmost app. Go Button is not technically even aware what brand or model of remote it is receiving commands from.

If you are not seeing anything glowing in the remote profile edit screen of "Configure Remote Control" in Go Button, then the keystrokes from your remote are not reaching the app. This might be a question for AirTurn support. Perhaps there is something in AirTurn Manager that needs to be tweaked?

Brent