Airturn Digit III remote clicker

Darren Altman

Aug 4, 2021, 12:08:46 PM8/4/21
to Go Button
Hi there,

I have created a show on the Go Button app on my iPhone 10 (with just the one track) and for some reason when I select the show, I cannot get it to play with my Airturn Digit III clicker, regardless of which button I press. It is showing as being connected to my iPhone via Bluetooth and is switched on - the blue light is flashing.

I have found and selected the Airturn on the app, in the remote preferences and it's flashing yellow, so I presume that it is connected to Go Button.

I have not changed any settings, so either the middle play/OK button should start the track, or the right arrow.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Brent Lord

Aug 5, 2021, 11:32:29 AM8/5/21
to Go Button
Hi Darren --

It looks like from your conversations with our Support team that you resolved this with an update for your AirTurn remote?

If you need further help, just let us know!
Brent

Darren Altman

Aug 5, 2021, 12:22:36 PM8/5/21
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Yep, all good thanks. I gigged it last night and it worked a treat!

Many thanks

Darren Altman
Voiceover artist & Impressionist