pre wait time past 59 min

Frank V. Farrell

Apr 5, 2024, 9:51:06 PMApr 5
to Go Button
Hi all

Is it possible to increase the pre wait time.   I love this feature for go to catering and not have to come back to start the pre show music but I need a wee bit more time like 90 min or so.

I was thinking I would do a wait cue of 59 then add what more I need to the real first song in the play list.

 Thanks
fvf

micp...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2024, 12:20:34 AMApr 6
to Go Button
You can put whatever wait time you like in seconds

If you enter 8000 you will get 2hrs 13m

IMG_0365.png

Frank V. Farrell

Apr 6, 2024, 3:31:48 AMApr 6
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
My bad. I was only see the min and not the hour column.

Thank
Fvf

Frank V. Farrell
Audio Engineer / PM / nice guy
+1 816 678 7199
What's App user.

micp...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2024, 4:10:23 AMApr 6
to Go Button
On Saturday, April 6, 2024 at 8:31:48 AM UTC+1 fvfa...@gmail.com wrote:
My bad. I was only see the min and not the hour column.

That's probably because you don't see the hour column until you put something in it or make it visible by inputting a large number of seconds.

(90 minutes is 5400 seconds)

Mic

Frank V. Farrell

Apr 6, 2024, 7:00:12 AMApr 6