Go Button UpDate

mrshin...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2023, 8:23:53 AM2/8/23
to Go Button
Hi
Its been nearly 3 years without an update.
Are there any plains for an update with anything new. Im very happy with the app just bit worried as gone very quite?

mrshin...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2023, 8:25:29 AM2/8/23
to Go Button
Just Looked Over 3 years

Brent Lord

Feb 8, 2023, 10:16:29 AM2/8/23
to Go Button
Hi -

Thanks for the message, and I appreciate your concern. Three years is certainly much longer than our typical release cycle, but not to worry -- we are still very committed to Go Button development. We keep a close eye on each iOS update, watching for any major compatibility issues that might arise. Thankfully 3.2.8 has proved to be stable.

With QLab 5 released, we have begun work on the next update of Go Button. We don't have anything to share yet about a timeline for release, but hopefully we will have some news soon!

Brent

Jason Nejrup