Font sizing

Paul Forster

Feb 27, 2021, 1:21:33 PM2/27/21
to Go Button
Hi guys, I’ve been introduced to go button by a friend in the pro audio / production field and on first glance, I’m very impressed. I am trying to configure the system to suit my needs, I dearly require a lyric pane, but thinking outside the box, I thought I could use the pane meant for notes.
Is there any way I can reduce the font size to get more info on the screen at once?

Also, I would like to see more cues on the screen, can I reduce the scale the pane to show more cues?

Brent Lord

Feb 28, 2021, 12:27:33 PM2/28/21
to Go Button
Hi Paul --

Go Button 3.2+ supports your device's system iOS Dynamic Type setting. On iOS 14, this setting is found in iOS Settings app > Display & Brightness > Text Size. (On earlier versions of iOS, I think Text Size was located in the Accessibility section.) The iOS Control Center also has a "Text Size" widget you can add for easier, direct access.

If you make the Dynamic Type size smaller, you'll be able to see more cues on screen in the Go Button cue list. On iPad, the smaller text size will let you see more text in the Notes pane without needing to scroll. In addition, you can manually drag the horizontal divider in the Info pane ("Fade In / Loop / Fade Out") up and down to change the overall frame of the Notes pane.

Dynamic Type is a device-wide setting, so you'll probably want to remember to reset it back to your preferred text size when you're not using Go Button.

Brent