iPad Pro Fade-in glitch.

Richard B

Mar 22, 2024, 9:49:10 AMMar 22
to Go Button
Hi there,

I've been using Go Button for many years on a 2nd Gen iPad Pro but i upgraded this week to a 6th Gen iPad Pro and I've noticed a glitch with Go Button when plugged into a usb c adapter.

When I trigger hits or cues I'm getting an intermittent fade-in, which means I'm missing the impact of the beginning of a cue or hit. (Despite the clip having no fades)

When I first plug in the USB Headphone adapter the hits begin to miss the initial punch as if there's an envelope or fade in. It works for a few seconds and then starts fading clips again.

Has anyone reported that the USB C connector could be the issue?

I've also noticed that it also takes a few seconds to realise the USB C is plugged in.

This seriously impacts the use of Go BUtton for some of the faster hits like a 'rimshot' or 'cymbal crash'.

Do you know of any reported issues?

Brent Lord

Mar 25, 2024, 10:41:58 AMMar 25
to Go Button
Hi Richard -

It looks like you've been in contact with Support about this and are investigating some different USB-C adapters.

If you have better success with another brand, please share what you learn here with the group. This will be good info for everyone to have!

Brent