Empty Cues

Anthony Hunt

Jul 4, 2019, 8:39:37 PM7/4/19
to Go Button
I think I read in another post that you could add an empty cue so that you could fire additional "Go" commands.  I just wanted to point out that this isn't the case, or at least not in the current release.  If you add an empty cue but assign "Go" commands it just gets skipped over.

Brent Lord

Jul 5, 2019, 1:03:16 PM7/5/19
to Go Button
Go Actions are available to be triggered while the cue is running.

If you want to trigger Go Actions on an empty cue, you can set a "Duration" for that cue so that the cue keeps running after you trigger it.

Anthony Hunt

Jul 5, 2019, 2:53:40 PM7/5/19
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I’ll try this.