iOS Audio Interface with Multiple Outputs?

Justin M

Aug 5, 2019, 5:01:41 PM8/5/19
to Go Button
Hi-

I'm wondering if I can use multiple outputs with an iOS compatible audio interface in Go Button.

For example:

And I want to send music and effects cues to a stereo out (let's say Outputs 1 & 2), and voice over cues to a mono out (Output 3), does Go Button let me assign outputs for each cue?

Thank you-

Brent Lord

Aug 5, 2019, 6:11:44 PM8/5/19
to Go Button
Hi Justin --

At this time, Go Button is only able to output in Stereo. You can use an audio interface like the ones from iConnectivity, but Go Button will only be able to send audio to channels 1 & 2.

We are very interested in adding support for multiple channels in the future. But it will involve a rewrite of the audio engine, so we don't have an estimate yet for when that capability will be ready for release.

Justin M

Aug 5, 2019, 6:14:26 PM8/5/19
to Go Button
Ah-
I take it that's not going to happen anytime soon?
Thanks, Brent!