Work at Figure 53

Sam Kusnetz

May 15, 2023, 4:10:43 PM5/15/23
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends

We are currently seeking applications for a senior QLab developer. Our preference is to hire someone full time (40 hours per week), but we’re open to a part time arrangement of at least 20 hours per week.

This position is open to anyone who lives in the United States. Figure 53 is a remote-first company.

Further details can be found here: https://figure53.com/jobs/

Figure 53 is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from people of color, women, LGBTQ+, those living with disabilities, or a member of any group that is traditionally excluded from work in the tech sector.

The position is open immediately and will remain so until filled.

To get a sense of our company culture and HR policies, we encourage you to take a look at our handbook: https://figure53.com/handbook/

Thank you all, and have a great day!
Sam

Sam Kusnetz (he/him) | Figure 53