Re: [Go Button] Auto reset to the top of the show

Anthony Hunt

Mar 16, 2021, 8:26:06 AM3/16/21
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Donal,

You can send the command via OSC? But that might be getting ahead of yourself. Personally I prefer to just go out and back in. That way the timers get reset to zero ready for the first cue to fire them.

That said... I don’t generally run “Go Button” by hand anymore and remote control it from Companion and a Streamdeck.

On 16 Mar 2021, at 12:20, Donal Chayce <donal_...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 Hello…new Go Button user here. Is it possible to program the last cue in my show list to automatically reset to the top of the show at the end of the cue so that I’m instantly ready for my next performance? Or do I need to manually exit and re-enter the show list for each performance?

 Thanks in advance for your help!

Brent Lord

Mar 16, 2021, 8:58:20 AM3/16/21
to Go Button
Hi Donal --

You can edit the Settings for your show and enable the "Continuous Show" option to do just this.
When "Continuous Show" is enabled, Go Button will select the first cue in your show again after the last cue in your playlist begins playing.

(And even when this option is not enabled, you can always manually scroll your cue list and select any cue to reset your show to any arbitrary location.)

- Brent

Billy Reid

Mar 16, 2021, 9:18:37 AM3/16/21
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Why am I receiving these emails?!

Kind regards,
Billy Reid

On 16 Mar 2021, at 12:58, Brent Lord <br...@figure53.com> wrote:

Hi Donal --

Kelly Wilhelmi

Mar 16, 2021, 9:36:24 AM3/16/21
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Where do I find “continuous show” option?

On Mar 16, 2021, at 7:58 AM, Brent Lord <br...@figure53.com> wrote:

Hi Donal --

Kelly Wilhelmi

Mar 16, 2021, 9:37:47 AM3/16/21
to gobu...@googlegroups.com
Read the bottom of email to see how not to receive emails on Go Button.

On Mar 16, 2021, at 8:18 AM, Billy Reid <billy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why am I receiving these emails?!

Brent Lord

Mar 16, 2021, 10:46:43 AM3/16/21
to Go Button
Hi Kelly -

The "Continuous Show" option is in your show's Settings screen.

This page of the Go Button documentation explains how to access that screen and describes all the options in detail:

- Brent

Donal Chayce

Mar 16, 2021, 2:54:26 PM3/16/21
to Go Button
Thanks, Brent--that sounds exactly what I'm looking for.  Much appreciated!

-Donal

Donal Chayce

Mar 16, 2021, 2:57:08 PM3/16/21
to Go Button