04-05 Season Review on my blog

John Wright

Aug 8, 2005, 10:15:35 AM8/8/05
to Harding Basketball
I reviewed the 04-05 season on my basketball blog
(http://www.jfwiii.net/gobisons/), so you should definitely check that
out. I'll take a look at the returning players later. Midnight
Madness is October 14th. Be there.

Melissa Petty

Aug 8, 2005, 11:35:51 AM8/8/05
to Harding Basketball
Midnight Madness!!!!!

clp...@harding.edu

Aug 9, 2005, 12:19:56 AM8/9/05
to Harding Basketball
Yeah, yeah you guys. I'm with ya'll/y'all. This is gonna be so krunk.
I can't wait for 10:00-12:30 Madness Either.

John Wright

Aug 9, 2005, 9:14:39 AM8/9/05
to Harding Basketball
Actually, the NCAA is allowing them to start earlier this year (7 PM,
actually). I don't know if Harding will change along with the new
rule, but it would seem like the logical thing to do, considering they
have to alter curfew for us under the existing schedule.

Jenny

Aug 9, 2005, 7:10:19 PM8/9/05
to Harding Basketball
it would be y'all since you are taking the 'ou' out of the 'you' in
'you all'.