i cleaned my room

Melissa Petty

Jul 29, 2005, 9:06:56 AM7/29/05
to Harding Basketball
i cleaned my room. what on earth does that have to do with bison
basketball you may ask. Well, since i'm packing up half of my
belongings to take home. sometime last night i decided it might be a
good idea to take a suitcase. So i pulled it out from under my bed and
emptied it out on the bed. And i found my Rowdies shirts! not that i
lost them but i just got really excited about the games this year.
even though i don't get to go to some of them. :-( if anyone knows a
way to get professors to work their classes around the games lemme know.

clp...@harding.edu

Aug 9, 2005, 12:23:12 AM8/9/05
to Harding Basketball
cleaning the rooms are cool and neat.