Welcome to the HU Basketball Google Group!

jfwright3i

Jul 26, 2005, 1:20:52 PM7/26/05
to gobi...@googlegroups.com
This is the result of my attempt to create an online home for the
wonderful, large community of Rhodes Rowdies. When the season rolls
around, I'll use this space for game reports, but the main reason for
it is so that you, the fans, can have a place to discuss all things
Harding Basketball.

Welcome to the group, and come back often.

John Wright

Jul 27, 2005, 8:59:26 AM7/27/05
to gobi...@googlegroups.com
Also, here's a suggestion for new members: after you join, click on
"Unsubscribe or change membership above" to set your e-mail preference
for the group. If we have a lot of posts, you'll probably want to
limit that to one per day, or maybe even just read it on the web.
Also, I'd suggest changing your name to something other than your
abbreviated e-mail address ("jfwri...@gmail.com" etc.) so that we might
recognize you.