Bala Kasaram

Jun 16, 2017, 5:02:47 AM6/16/17
to gobblin-users
Hi Team,

Which will load delimited files and fixed width files load into HDFS with validation.  but need some basic guide to send text files to hdfs kind code. any help.

But Can I load 2TB files [txt files] in my external harddisk into HDFS/Amazon S3 using Gobblin with high speed. I have 1GB internet speed. I want to know whether Gobblin will send data load cluster [multiple threads] or It will load 2TB file as same as linux copy command - single thread?

Shirshanka Das

Jun 19, 2017, 1:55:28 PM6/19/17
to Bala Kasaram, gobblin-users
Gobblin's file-based source currently partitions (and multi-threads / distributes ) based on number of files. It doesn't split large files.

HTH