Fwd: Gobblin As Service Question.

Vicky Kak

Jul 24, 2017, 2:45:56 AM7/24/17
to gobblin-users
This email did not go to the Apache Incubation User email list as pointed here

Can this be fixed?

Thanks,
Vicky
Jul 25, 2017, 11:21:41 PM7/25/17
to Abhishek Tiwari, Olivier Lamy, d...@gobblin.incubator.apache.org, us...@gobblin.incubator.apache.org, gobblin-users
Hi Abhishek,

I had not subscribed for the apache email list, I have done it now. Hope to see the emails now going.

Thanks,
Vicky

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 3:46 AM, Abhishek Tiwari <ab...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Olivier,