Any plans for moving to Github?

John Jeffery

Apr 11, 2014, 4:33:05 AM4/11/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

With all of Gustavo's good work on https://gopkg.in, is anyone interested in moving goamz to Github? There are a few forks on Github that have functionality that is ahead of the launchpad.net repository. I am thinking, in particular, of the DynamoDB support at https://github.com/crowdmob/goamz. It might be easier for merging contributions if the official repository was on Github.

No problems with me if there is a preference for leaving the code where it is, I am just interested to know if there is any support out there for a move.

Cheers -- John

Message has been deleted

John Jeffery

Jul 31, 2014, 5:30:37 AM7/31/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Well this post wasn't very interesting. All I can hear is crickets.

In case anyone is interested, there was quite a good discussion on this topic on golang-nuts. See https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/golang-nuts/VhLnhRc9OEE

Cheers -- John

Gustavo Niemeyer

Jul 31, 2014, 9:29:44 AM7/31/14
to go...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the lack of feedback, John. Will respond to the thread there.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net