Creole food cultures across India and the world and how they invite us to rethink our personal, political, social, cultural, and emotional relations

Neil van der Linden

Jun 15, 2024, 4:31:00 PMJun 15
to goa-rese...@googlegroups.com
In this adda-styled conversation, Ananya Jahanara Kabir from King' College, London engages with Sayan Dey, Arnab Panda, Sreejata Paul and Nukhbah Taj Langah on creole food cultures across India and the world and how they invite us to rethink our personal, political, social, cultural, and emotional relations with varied individuals, communities, objects, and memories. The conversation also widely connected to the aspects of postcolonial ideologies, colonial mapmaking, counter-atlas, and others.
Link: https://youtu.be/HnGUcnazXfA?si=WSuZmWbgOz497oxO