See you at Champaca, Dogear's, or Broadway over the launch of 'Coins in Rivers'.

Rochelle Potkar

May 31, 2024, 9:16:11 AMMay 31
to GoaWriters2, The Third Thursday Goa Book Club
Dear Friends,

Thank you for your emails, wishes, and appreciation. I have yet to reply to you. Now that that's been delayed [because of my travels], I hope to meet you in-person.

If you are free this evening and over the following two evenings, come to Champaca Bookshop Anjuna where I will be in conversation with Pragya Bhagat. We hope to start on time: 31 May, 5:30 pm.

I will be at The Dogears Bookshop, Margao tomorrow 1 June, 5 pm in conversation with Heta Pandit
&
the dayafter at Broadway Book Centre, 2 June, 5:30 pm in conversation with Nicole Suares.
All fabulous poets, authors, and scribes with whom I am excited to banter and chatter.

Here is a thought-provoking interview by Christine Machado over my book and journey, that appeared in the Navhind Times.

Warm wishes,
~Rochelle

Dogear's - 1 June.jpg
Broadway Panjim - 2nd June.jpg