Megan Fernandes (poet)

Eugene Correia

Apr 19, 2024, 6:23:10 AMApr 19
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
Some months ago, I read a review of Good Boys, by Megan Fernandes, who is an Associate Professor of English and Writer-in-Residence at Lafayette College. Those interested to know more about her, go to
https://www.meganfernandes.com/about
It was nice to know she's a Goan, born in Canada, and  raised in the Philadelphia area. Her family are East African Goans.  Fernandes has work published in The New Yorker, The American Poetry Review, Tin House, Ploughshares, Chicago Review, Boston Review, Rattle, PANK, The Common, Guernica, the Academy of American Poets, and McSweeney’s Internet Tendency, among others.
She is the author of The Kingdom and After (Tightrope Books, 2015) and Good Boys (Tin House, 2020). Her third book of poetry, I Do Everything I’m Told (Tin House), was published in summer 2023.
Her poetry should be given exposure in Goa, especially to those who wish to write poetry.

Eugene Correia

gBoys.jpg