Enquiry?

Eugene Correia

May 18, 2024, 3:33:19 PMMay 18
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
Just got Sorrowing Lies My Land, and it's edited by Rochelle Fernandes. I wanted to know who Rochelle is?

Eugene

AF P

May 18, 2024, 4:01:45 PMMay 18
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
This is an old version but maybe she still retains the same email address...

https://web.bits-pilani.ac.in/uploads/Goa_HUM/Research%2520Scholars/Rochelle%2520Ann%2520Fernandes%2520.pdf

On Saturday, May 18, 2024, Eugene Correia <eugene....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just got Sorrowing Lies My Land, and it's edited by Rochelle Fernandes. I wanted to know who Rochelle is?
>
> Eugene
>
> --
> *** Please be polite and on-topic in your posts. ***
> ---

Albert Peres

afp...@3129.ca
+1 416-660-0847 cell and text

AF P

May 19, 2024, 4:11:13 AMMay 19
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
attached...

AP
Rochelle Ann Fernandes .pdf

Rochelle Fernandes

May 19, 2024, 4:12:29 AMMay 19
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
Good day, Mr Correia

That would be me.

Regards
Rochelle

Eugene Correia

May 19, 2024, 4:12:33 AMMay 19
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
I casually sent Rochelle a msg asking if she was the same Rochelle, as I know her for long. However, haven't met her personally.
She teaches at Demphe College, Miramar. She said yes. I realizes she does work for Dogears as Editorial Consultant.
She is pursuing her Ph.D at BITS PILANI.
As I don't remember the co grants, as I read the book decades ago, I am not sure what editing has been done.
Lambert was founder/editor of Goa Today and was a journalist in Bombay.
He was a nationalist and I am not sure if he founded The Goan Tribune, which was the voice of Bombay Goans nvolved in the cause of nationalism.
Eugene

Eugene Correia

May 19, 2024, 1:15:44 PMMay 19
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
It was you that I doubted, and my doubt has come true.
Eugene

Frederick FN Noronha

May 19, 2024, 1:17:41 PMMay 19
to The Goa Book Club
Doubting?
We're all beginning to sound like a Modi these days....