AUDIO: History Hour... on the Great Goa Land Grab (Solano Da Silva)

Frederick FN Noronha

Apr 19, 2024, 7:16:39 PMApr 19
to The Goa Book Club

Heta Pandit

Apr 20, 2024, 6:17:33 AMApr 20
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
Only audio? Can’t see the video.

_____________________
Please visit our Instagram #goaheritage for more on Goa Heritage Action Group
                                          #grindingstories for more on Songs sung over the grinding stones

On Sat, 20 Apr 2024 at 4:46 AM, Frederick FN Noronha <frederic...@gmail.com> wrote:
https://youtu.be/gtvHeMd2q3U

--
*** Please be polite and on-topic in your posts. ***
---

Frederick FN Noronha

Apr 20, 2024, 6:27:17 AMApr 20
to The Goa Book Club
Audio is easier to create... Maybe you could ask Solano for the slides. FN

Heta Pandit

Apr 20, 2024, 7:57:25 AMApr 20
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
Oh. Thanks.