Anita Pinto... if you missed this

Frederick Noronha

Jan 17, 2022, 4:07:40 PM1/17/22
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com

Anita Pinto’s new book release on Nov 20

THE GOAN NETWORK | NOVEMBER 17, 2021, 12:28 AM IST
Anita Pinto’s new book release on Nov 20

PANAJI
Goan writer Anita Pinto will be releasing her new book, ‘Centre Stage: Plays for Kids, Big and Small’ on November 20 in Mapusa. A children’s writer, Pinto’s books, Espi Mai is Stuck Again and other Goan Tales, Tales from Golden Goa, Elocution Pieces for Students and the co-authored Value Education by White Dove Books from Orient Longman, have been much read and treasured by children. Espi Mai is perhaps the only Goan book to be translated from English into Konkani (both Roman script and Devanagari), Portuguese and Marathi. Besides being an author, Pinto teaches communications, creative writing and emotional intelligence at business management colleges in Goa. She is the proprietor of the Anita Pinto Institute, through which she conducts progressive workshops in voice culture to professionals in Goa and Mumbai. The writer can be contacted at anitapi...@gmail.com / 77570 43227.

    January 2022             | Frederick Noronha. 784 Saligao 403511 Goa
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa  | M (after 2pm) +91 9822122436 Twitter @fn
                                   1  | ----------------------------------------
 2   3    4     5    6   7   8  | frederic...@gmail.com
 9  10  11   12 13 14  15 | Books. Words. Photos. Wikipedia. Networks
16 17 18    19 20 21 22  | PHOTOS: https://flickr.com/photos/fn-goa/
23 24 25    26 27 28 29  | VIDEOS: http://t.ly/58ji
30 31

Eddie D'Sa

Jan 17, 2022, 6:34:15 PM1/17/22
to anitapi...@gmail.com, goa-bo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anita,

Wonderful to rediscover you after decades in Fred Noronha's GoaNet.

Glad that are now a reputed children's writer.

The cover of your current book is quite fetching and there was an image of your face too.

I am in my 80s now and have forgotten most of the Goa episode when Nico was around and we lived in Mapusa. Forgotten his brother's name !

My Mum died in 2007. I have a son (unmarried) and a daughter in her 50s. She is a medical doctor, married with 3 kids in their late teens. They all live in North London

I live alone in Wimbledon, SW London.

How many kids do you have & where are they?

I really am full of admiration for the occupation you have chosen.

Wonderful.

Wish you all success. Drop a line if you have the time.

Love & best wishes.

Eddie D'Sa

--
*** Please be polite and on-topic in your posts. ***
---