Bookworm... on books written by Goan authors

Frederick Noronha

Apr 12, 2024, 4:07:59 PMApr 12
to goa-bo...@googlegroups.com, Sujata Noronha, Niju Mohan for Bookworm Trust
jso.png

bookwormgoa's profile picture
 Edited46 w
As a library based in Goa, we wanted to highlight books in our collection written by Goan authors.

Featured here are picks by our summer intern, Ricardo:

🟣"Joe’s Sit-Out" by Bernadette Correia Afonso D'Souza

🟢”Tiger by the Tail" by Venita Coelho

🟤”The Permanent Resident" by Roanna Gonsalves

🔵”Saudade" by Suneeta Peres da Costa.

Ricardo says,

"In the novel Tiger by the Tail by Venita Coelho, I really like the way Coelho uses literature to raise awareness about endangered species, especially tigers. Books are important because they not only tell us stories about rich and vibrant characters but also teach more about the world. Through her storytelling, Coelho effectively does both of these things."

Come read these books, and more in our libraries!

#Bookwormgoa #Bookwormtrust #Goa #Goanliterature #Goanauthors #Indianauthors #LibrariesofInstagram #Bookstagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CskwCQPoocs/
--
FN * +91-9822122436 * 784 Saligao 403511 Bardez Goa