Presentation (go.talks/present) on Plan 9

Lucio De Re

Apr 28, 2014, 3:51:29 AM4/28/14
to go-p...@googlegroups.com
I've installed "present" on both NetBSD and Plan 9, using a common code base and the results are different: the NetBSD version behaves to expectations, whereas the Plan 9 version seems unable to find the data/slide directories that sit in $GOPATH(1)/src/code.google.com/p/go,talks.

I'm going to dig a bit deeper to see if I can find the reason for this, but I thought I'd ask here if anybody has an opinion: it seems to me that the problem lies with looking up the parent directory from "base".  Would this be a likely candidate?

Lucio,