Rich Hickey's rant against semantic versioning

haskell...@yahoo.de

Dec 3, 2016, 6:42:51 AM12/3/16
to Go Package Management

Eric Johnson

Dec 6, 2016, 2:38:25 PM12/6/16
to haskell...@yahoo.de, Go Package Management
On 12/3/16 12:17 AM, haskell_mustard via Go Package Management wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyLBGkS5ICk

Is there a specific part of the presentation that covers semantic
versioning? Don't really want to spend 1h16m listening to a rant mostly
about a technology I don't expect to ever use....

Eric.

Juan Benet

Dec 6, 2016, 3:00:55 PM12/6/16
to Eric Johnson, haskell...@yahoo.de, Go Package Management
Watch it at 2x. You might learn a thing or 10.

travis...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2017, 7:34:57 PM1/24/17
to Go Package Management
The whole talk is valuable IMO but here is where the bit on semver starts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyLBGkS5ICk#t=29m52s