My PC -- Server Gost -- Mobile Shadowsocks ???

Михаил

Aug 2, 2023, 5:59:28 AM8/2/23
to go-gost
Hello. I'm just learning. The task is to use mobile proxies to access the Internet. Connection diagram: My PC - Gost server - Mobile phone with shadowsocks. I manage to establish a connection between my PC and the Ghost server, but this connection does not pass through my mobile phone. I am installing "gost -L http://:8000 -F http://:8080 to the Gost server. And "gost -L http://:8080 " in shadowsocks on mobile. Please help me set up the connection scheme I need.