Release Announcement - 24.2.0

Chad Wilson

Jun 23, 2024, 9:10:23 AM (7 days ago) Jun 23
to go...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

A new release of GoCD (24.2.0) is out.

This release is a relatively minor maintenance release.
  • Java 21 is now the default bundled version (Java 17 is still the minimum supported version)
  • AlmaLinux agent container images are available to replace CentOS Stream images
As always, please review the release notes, and remember to take a backup before upgrading.

To know more about the features and bug fixes in this release, see the release notes or head to the downloads page to try it. Feedback and ideas are always welcome - we appreciate the discussion on issues you are having, and how we can improve things.

Cheers,
Chad & Aravind