About multiple go agent

Vijay A

Sep 7, 2023, 12:58:05 PM9/7/23
to go-cd
Hi Team,

I am new here it is possible to have multiple go agent in same machine using docker compose file.we have setup go and agent using docker-compose.

Sriram Narayanan

Sep 8, 2023, 12:51:55 AM9/8/23
to go...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 8 Sep 2023 at 12:58 AM, Vijay A <vijayaku...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team,

I am new here it is possible to have multiple go agent in same machine using docker compose file.we have setup go and agent using docker-compose.

See:

You will need to tweak your compose file accordingly.

— Sriram

Jason Smyth

Sep 12, 2023, 12:06:10 PM9/12/23
to go-cd
Hi Vijay,

I don't think your use case is clear here.

Do you want 1 agent container running multiple instances of the agent process? Or multiple agents, each running in their own container?

The latter should be fairly straight forward by updating the Docker Compose file to spin up multiple agent containers.

The former may require building a custom image that runs multiple agents and then updating the Compose file to use that image.

Hope this helps,
Jason