After upgraded to 20.10.0-12356 - No pipeline is visible

Sathish Ravi

Jul 8, 2021, 6:09:58 AM7/8/21
to go-cd
Hi,

After we upgraded to from 18.3.0-6540 to 20.10.0-12356. Go dashboard is not displaying any pipeline that are added before.

I was getting a empty screen.

Can you help me on this.

Ashwanth Kumar

Jul 8, 2021, 6:26:42 AM7/8/21
to go...@googlegroups.com
What does the server logs say?

Chad Wilson

Jul 8, 2021, 6:30:37 AM7/8/21
to go...@googlegroups.com
Apart from Ashwanth's suggestion, it occurs to me that in 20.4.0 the default pipeline group permissions were changed to secure by default, so if you are logging in as a non-admin user and you have not defined permissions against your pipeline groups, they will become invisible from the perspective of non admin users. Could that be related? https://www.gocd.org/releases/#20-4-0

-Chad