Hibernate issue when triggering a pipeline in gocd

Samhitha Rachakonda

Jun 9, 2021, 8:39:04 AM6/9/21
to go-cd
Hello all,

Our team is facing the following issue whenever we triggered a pipeline which has the code from bitbucket either created from a new repo or a new branch.

gocd version - 19.7.0
postgress version - 10.15 (recently migrated from 9.6 to 10.15)

what are we doing to get this error - triggering the pipeline
expected result - it should start running the pipeline
actual result - it is throwing the following error.
  • Modification check failed for material: URL: ssh://.../test-repo-gocd.git, Branch: master Affected pipelines are test-gocd.09 Jun, 2021 at 15:05:29 Local Time

    Hibernate operation: could not retrieve generated id after insert: [com.thoughtworks.go.domain.materials.git.GitMaterialInstance]; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [insert into materials (flyweightName, fingerprint, additionalData, url, username, branch, submoduleFolder, type) values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, 'GitMaterial')]; SQL state [55000]; error code [0]; ERROR: currval of sequence "materials_id_seq" is not yet defined in this session; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: currval of sequence "materials_id_seq" is not yet defined in this session

Any thoughts?