i am getting error while taking backup

Nayan Makwana

Jan 13, 2023, 5:48:10 AM1/13/23
to go-cd
gocd.png
I am getting error for while taking backup

Sriram Narayanan

Jan 13, 2023, 8:19:52 PM1/13/23
to go...@googlegroups.com
Could you verify whether that path in the —file parameter ( shown in the error message ) exists?

— Sriram

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023 at 4:18 PM, Nayan Makwana <makwanan...@gmail.com> wrote:
gocd.png
I am getting error for while taking backup

Chad Wilson

Jan 13, 2023, 10:43:10 PM1/13/23
to go...@googlegroups.com
Also might want to check you have installed pg_dump and the postgres tools on the server and they are available on the PATH. GoCD does not package the required tools specific to your database choice.

-Chad

Nayan Makwana

Jan 20, 2023, 5:36:41 AM1/20/23
to go-cd
thank you for you valuable replays i forgot to restore my dump